Give thanks in everything. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- Paper cup (white or brown)
- Wiggle eyes
- Orange and red construction paper
- Jumbo craft sticks
- Quick dry craft glue
- Use marker to color cup brown.
- Cut a beak and waddle out of construction paper.
- Attach the beak, wiggle eyes and waddle to the cup with the glue.
- Use markers to color and decorate ONE side of the jumbo craft sticks.
- On the “uncolored” side of each craft stick write one person, place or thing having to do with Thanksgiving.
(Turkey, Drumstick, Native American, Pilgrim, Mayflower, Pie, House, Family, Corn on the Cob,…
This is Only a Snippet of a Children’s Ministry Christian Article written by Mark Jones
Read Full Article
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.