Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12
- Contact paper—18” X 15”
- Red, white, blue sparkle tissue paper
- Black cardstock
- Curling ribbon
- Glue stick
- Clear tape
- Cut black cardstock into 1/2” X 8 1/2” strips.
- Cut Red, white and blue tissue paper into 1” strips.
- Cut 2 1/2” stars out of white tissue paper.
- Cut a 3’ length of curling ribbon.
- Peel backing off of contact paper and on a flat surface, place sticky side up.
- Place three pieces of the black cardstock strips to create each pennant outline. (Five or six pennants will fit on contact…
This is Only a Snippet of a Children’s Ministry Christian Article written by Mark Jones
Read Full Article
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.