Eight paper hearts become a small door wreath for Mom in this sweet Mother’s Day craft!
- Colored Craft Paper
- Scissors, adult’s and children’s
- Stick glue
- Thin craft ribbon, pastel colored
1. If you have very young children in the class you might save time by cutting the strips of colored paper for them.
2. Make a few sample hearts for them by following the steps in the instructions.
3. Cut one piece of twine for each student, about eight inches long and a piece of ribbon the same length.
Have students follow these directions:
1. Cut out the strips to make the hearts.
2. Bend each strip in…
This is Only a Snippet of a Christian Article written by Mary Kate
Read Full Article
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.